Saturday, October 6, 2012

The sounds of Halloween

Posted by Dawn Dalton on 8:07 PM

I've yet to meet a Halloween movie that truly scares me. The Exorcist came pretty close - but I was young then, not the horror flick semi-connaisseur I've become. (I say semi, because I bow to Karen - aka: zombie mom, who knows everything about the genre.)

But to this day, there is one Halloween sound that sends genuine shivers up and down my spine. It's the theme music heard here:



Creepy, right?

In an attempt to face that fear, I once made the song my ringtone. Until the nightmares came. Now, I even mute the TV if I know Michael Myers is in the house.

25 sleeps until Halloween!

- Dawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GOT WORDS? I LURVE COMMENTS.

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site